Van Houtte: Master Roaster since 1919
Van Houtte continues to innovate, offering consumers a simple and easy way to figure out which coffees they like. On Van Houtte's new website, MyMasterRoaster.com, people can take a quiz on to determine their coffee profile and identify the intensity and flavour that best pleases their taste buds.
- Increase awareness of and interest in the Van Houtte brand in Canada
- Reposition Van Houtte to increase its sales to the general public
- Educate consumers about coffee by encouraging them to determine their coffee profile
Women ages 25 – 54
English and French-speaking Canada
Develop special "Coffee" environments on TC Media platforms to attract readers and help them discover their coffee preferences.
- Create content about coffee machine purchases. In Canadian Living, a one page "Brew's Who" plus an invitation to discover one's coffee profile on the Van Houtte microsite, in conjunction with a full page ad
- In Coup de Pouce, a three-page spread on choosing your filter coffee maker (Choisir sa cafetière filtre), as well as an invitation to discover one's coffee profile on the Van Houtte microsite, in conjunction with a full page ad
- Mention in the "Everyday Matters" column in Canadian Living and the "C'est parce que" column in Coup de Pouce
- A full-colour one-page ad in Elle Canada and Elle Québec.
- Features with articles about coffee on www.canadianliving.com , www.ellecanada.com, www.coupdepouce.com and www.ellequebec.com
- Advertising strip campaign, banners, contest buttons, partner buttons, integrate advertising
- E-push on coupdepouce.com
- Targeted emails sent out using the TC Media database: Women ages 25-54 in Canada with family income of 70K +
- Sponsorship of the "Canadian Living Advantage" event with Gordon Ramsay, a world renowned chef. Van Houtte coffee was served to participants, who also received a pink bag of coffee in a gift bag as they were leaving! The event was promoted via a full-colour one-pager with Van Houtte visibility in the October issue of Canadian Living, plus an email to 51,800 women, with Van Houtte visibility.
- Sponsorship of Coup de Pouce "Jasette et Plaisirs" event. Guests could identify their coffee profile at the Van Houtte stand on site. Van Houtte coffee was served to participants, who also received a pink bag of coffee in a gift bag as they were leaving! A full-colour double-page promotional spread for the event, with Van Houtte visibility.
For details, please contact the TC Media 360 Team at email@example.com