TC Transcontinental Packaging offers a complete range of prepress services - from concept through to plates – to ensure your packaged products appear their best at retail. While you are tasked with creating ways to get your package noticed, TC Transcontinental Packaging makes certain that specifications and details are met, colors pop, and turn-around times are condensed. Our streamlined prepress processes guarantee that you receive the greatest quality and most cost effective product.
Our Prepress offering is lead by a group of color experts who provide consultation on the best reproductive process to ensure your package graphics will make a bold statement. Whether it be design support in a re-launch, implementing new labeling standards into your product line, color management, training, or garnering the benefits of Extended Gamut 7-color process, our specialists are there to provide guidance every step of the way.
Our prepress services are wide reaching, with fully integrated prepress services at all of our locations, we have all it takes to consistently reproduce outstanding quality: the finest talent and the latest technology to manage all of your prepress needs.
- Concept Development
- Graphic Design
- Structural Design
- Production Art
- Photography (5 Fully Equipped Studios)
- Brand Style Guideline Development & Adherence
- In-house Translation Services
- Production planning & support
- Color management expertise
- Workflow & Organizational Technology
- On-line Proofing
- Digital Asset Management & Archival
Pre-Press Services (In-house Pre-Press at all facilities)
- Highly Reputed Color Specialists
- Extended Gamut, 7-color process color separation
- High Definition screening technology: 150 – 175 LPI
- ESKO computer-to-plate technology
- On-line file approval collaboration system for faster turn-around
- GMG Open Color contract proofs delivering virtual true color matching
- Platemaking & Mounting
Dedicated Package Engineering
- Structural design & layout
- Verification of package design specifications
- Prototyping and mock-ups for sales samples used for marketing innovation, focus groups, copy & design evaluation for pre-market review.
- 3D Visualizer for digital imagery of package
- 3D Store Visualizer – get a glimpse of what your product will look like on a virtual store shelf