Our fulfillment online portal provides a convenient secure system for product fulfillment that facilitates order entry, inventory tracking and reporting in an easy-to-use interface. The interface offers a variety of services, including:
- Access to online inventory and distribution data
- Automatic email notification of predetermined reorder points
- Customer control over ordering limits
- Real-time reporting
- Monthly KPI's
- Demand-based ordering models
- Store profile tie-in to drive quantities, versioning requirements, etc.
- Incorporation of digitally printed items produced on demand for time sensitive, customized pieces
- Built-in ability to manage invoicing, credits and credit card processing
- Custom detailed packing slips
Example of in-store marketing fulfillment for retail industry
The system links directly with store profile information to drive content and receipts for picking, packing, kitting and package assembly. This structure maintains the smooth flow of material though our facilities and ensures that orders are fulfilled with the highest degree of accuracy.
In addition, our Campaign Manager solution provides convenient management for the distribution of kits to multiple store locations based on their specific features and attributes. The process ensures that each push and pull kit is tailored to the needs of each store. Furthermore, it manages the entire process, from knowing the difference between stores' display inventories or unique regional versioning requirements. From the planning stage, we will provide you with critical store information to assist in determining print quantities, version requirements and distribution timing, which are all key elements in the budgeting process. Afterwards, we provide kitting/distribution lists and work back/distribution schedules, easing your workload and providing you with the support and information you need to make informed decisions.