Differentiate your print products with hybrid print technology
New hybrid press technology is enabling a significant rebirth of print newspapers. Visionary publishers are using this innovative technology to reinvent their print versions. They leverage the unique capabilities of hybrid presses to deliver newspapers that not only look different, but also attract new, non-traditional and high-end advertisers that previously allocated little of their advertising budgets to newspapers.
TC Transcontinental Printing has six North American facilities equipped with hybrid presses. Each is a double-duty device that brings flexibility, high productivity and new opportunities through an innovative print platform.
The presses combine coldset and heatset (or UV) web units featuring multiple cut-off sizes. Some of the advantages of hybrid newspaper presses include:
- Quality reproduction in colour or black and white, on coated paper or newsprint
- Options to print 4-colour process throughout
- Compressed production cycles
- Magazine-quality print with newspaper lead times
- Unique products that combine coated and newsprint sections in a single press pass
More space, more ads
What's more, our unique and innovative hybrid presses allow you to develop additional premium advertising space for your publication. Greater visibility and higher performance keep advertisers coming back for more, which is good for your revenues.