Industrial Processing Films
Industrial Processes Enhanced with Dartek® Films
Dartek® films are designed to optimize your operation. Dartek® films are high temperature stabilized, cast nylon 6,6 and designed to take the heat!
These high melt-point films offer stability in extreme temperature applications including steam or dry heat, such as autoclaving, to assist in the manufacturing of a wide variety of products including rubber and thermoplastic products as well as fiberglass reinforced panels (FRP).
These properties, along with individual product specifications, make Dartek® films a good choice as a carrier web and release film for a wide variety of applications including but not limited to:
calendared rubber sheeting; rubber rollers, gaskets, hoses and belts; sheet molding compounds and rheometers.
If you require all these properties in a super tough shrink film, look to our T series where we offer uniaxially oriented grades for low, medium or high shrink applications.
Dartek® delivers when you seek durable, multi-use films and peace of mind for processing complexities.
Dartek® C-917 Film
- Low shrink, vacuum bagging film used in manufacture and curing of laminated glass and composites
- Used as a carrier web and release film for testing rubber compounds in rheometers
- Cold conformability in bagging applications and hot thermoformability in vacuum forming
- Thin gauge for improved cost-effectiveness and reduced waste
- Uniform, smooth surface
- Toughness, high integrity in wrapping and handling
- Absorbs up to 10% of its weight in moisture, resulting in greater pliability over irregular surfaces
- Can be treated on both sides for ink, adhesive and coating receptivity
Dartek® T-404 & T-421 Films
- Low shrinkage films designed for cure-wrapping rubber sheeting, carrier web for print transfer and an interleaf release liner for calendared rubber sheeting
- Thin gauge for improved cost effectiveness and reduced waste
- Smooth uniform surface for reduced fiber prominence in FRP process
Dartek® T-420 FILM
- Medium shrink film designed for use as a release or carrier sheet in fiberglass reinforced panel (FRP] manufacturing
- Offers good release for ease for removal
- Superior gloss, greater stiffness, higher temperature resistance and superior dimensional stability than typical nylon 6 films
- High shrink film for use as a release and carrier sheet for cure-wrapping rubber rollers, rubber hosing, gaskets and belts
- 7-10% shrinkage offers greater wrap tension during high temperature curing processes
- Offers good release for ease of removal
Dartek® EN-740 Film
- Heat stabilized, cast nylon 6,6 film with a release polymer
- Ideal for sheet casting and molding compounds
- Low shrink film designed for use as a release or carrier sheet in fiberglass reinforced panel (FRP] manufacturing