Keeping our earth healthy
Certified home and industrial compostable packaging designed to satisfy BPI requirements with proprietary compostable sealants, adhesives, and coatings.
Our vieVERTe® Compostable line of sustainable packaging products is a solution for home and industrial composting which provides a responsible end-of-life solution. We pioneered the development of commercialized, in-market compostable structures for the coffee and snacks markets. We have been at this for a long time.
We will help you navigate through the details of BPI certification by giving direction on graphic design (we understand the complex ink requirements to pass certification), and sourcing compostable package components to ensure that every aspect of your package is set for composting.
Download our vieVERTe® Compostable brochure.
- Meets BPI certification for industrial composting with proprietary compostable sealants, adhesives, and coatings.
- Fits perfectly for closed-loop environments, with products used in locations where waste collection is controlled and have a partnering composting facility such as university, arenas, stadiums, national parks, airports, and foodservice.
- Delivers excellent machinability with engineered films to run on majority of existing FFS machinery.
- Looks great on shelves with matte and gloss finish options available.
PCR Stand-Up Pouch
- Produced with up to 35% of post-consumer resin, reducing use of virgin plastic, creating value for plastic waste, and contributing to the circular economy for plastics.
- Made in all sizes and styles.
- Enhances consumer experience with convenience features such as resealable options.
- Maintains excellent brand image with superior optical properties, minimal gels or imperfections visible to the naked eye.
APPLICATIONS: snacks, dry foods, shredded cheese, and other food products with similar machine filling and high barrier requirements.
Recycle Ready Multilayer Stand-Up Pouch
- 100% multilayer pouch with barrier, pre-qualified for the How2Recycle® label, recyclable at existing in-store drop-off locations or curbside where available.
- Keeps product freshness and flavor with high and low barrier film options.
- Enhances shelf appeal and brand awareness with superior gloss and matte finishes.
- Monolayer options also available which offer high quality surface print with heat resistant coatings.