Sustainability without sacrifice!
According to research conducted on behalf of the Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC), it is estimated that 300 million pounds of plastic pet food and treat bags are generated in the United States each year. It is also estimated that 99% of this packaging does not currently have an end-of-life solution outside of the landfill.
At TC Transcontinental Packaging, we blend art, science, and technology to create flexible packaging solutions that maintain your pet food freshness and quality, protect your product from abuse or transportation, provide convenience for the end use consumer, and are sustainable.
We work with you to develop packaging that delivers performance while supporting a responsible end-of-life solution. Fetch sustainability!
Recycle Ready Films
Stand-up pouch and flat bottom recycle ready pouches perfect for a wide variety of treats like jerky, bones, chews, freeze-dried, dental treats and biscuits.
- Prequalifies for a store drop-off label with How2Recycle®.
- Keeps product freshness and quality with low and high barrier film against oxygen and moisture.
- Protects product inside and withstands abuse with puncture resistant film and excellent thickness.
- Provides machinability and high performance on equipment with superior stiffness for easy filling and low seal initiation designed for rollstock on FFS for maximum throughput.
- Has excellent visual appeal and brand awareness with superior gloss finish, various bottom formats and die cut windows options.
- Enhances consumer experience with convenience features such as easy-to-close, press-to-close and pocket zippers.
APPLICATIONS: snacks, dry foods and other food products with similar machine filling and high barrier requirements.
Take steps towards attaining your sustainable packaging goals with our vieVERTe® environmentally friendly flexible packaging products.
At TC Transcontinental Packaging, we blend art, science, and technology to create the optimal solution for your packaging that combines performance, cost and sustainability. With today evolving consumers behaviors and expectations, we can help you achieve your sustainability objectives. As we transition from traditional products to sustainable products, we’ve aligned our product portfolio and focus to meet our shared sustainability objectives.