Designed with circularity in mind!
The concept of total wellness has become integral to beauty routines, including consumers reevaluating their purchase priorities with eco-ethical considerations.
New materials and new designs are driving shelf appeal, convenience, improved e-commerce packaging, and sustainability. Our R&D teams design films and pouches to reduce the use of plastic material compared to rigid packaging and maximize the use of sustainability sourced material with post-consumer recycled plastic waste. We help you create safe and effective products for our families, our society, and our planet!
PCR Films for Fitment and Pouches
Made with up to 70% of post-consumer resin to package anything from liquid to lotion consistency such as shampoo and conditioning.
- Preserves product moisture with high barrier film and fitment to reduce oxygen transfer.
- Reduces product waste and creates value for consumers with controlled dispensing and spill-proof flexible valve.
- Enhances consumer convenience with easy-to-use features such as tear to open, squeeze-press, and release to reclose.
- Catches the consumers eye on shelves with great visual impact and valuable on-pack information about sustainability.
Recycle Ready Sachet
Recyclable structure is perfect for products such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, or hand washing dish detergent.
- Maintains performance on equipment with enhanced stiffness, superior heat resistance and puncture resistant film.
- Retains maximum shelf life with improved and exceptional barrier properties.
- Enhances consumer experience with easy tear packaging and on-the-go convenience.
- Maximizes the use of sustainably sourced material with post-consumer recycled plastic waste options available, up to 30%.
Recycle Ready Flow Wrap
100% recyclable structure perfect for baby or hand sanitizer wipes.
- Delivers superior quality products with excellent moisture barrier film.
- Benefits the consumer with easy-to-carry format, easy-to-store, and lighter packaging.
- Maximizes the use of sustainably sourced material with post-consumer recycled plastic waste options available, up to 50%.
Reducing the Use of Plastic Material
We work with you to optimize your package design and reduce your environmental footprint through packaging made of better plastic. Flexible packaging reduces the use of plastic material compared to rigid packaging such as canisters, HDPE bottles or PP cap, as it requires less plastic by weight to package the same volume of product. Ask us about our life cycle assessments to learn more!
Packaging for E-commerce
E-commerce is driving package innovation and industry opportunity like nothing before. Packaging and product formats need to be created to ship easily while resisting the damage and spillage that can happen in transit. Flexible plastic packaging is more secure and minimizes breakage and leakage during shipping thanks to puncture resistant films.