Advanced Auto-bagging Equipment That’s Better for your Bottom Line
We’re 100% committed to addressing the needs of the industry and have sought out the most advanced solutions to contribute to your business success.
Introducing, TC AB490, advanced auto-bagging equipment technology for fresh, bone-in and boneless meats, that will maximize your operational efficiency.
The TC AB490 is a reliable, best-in-class auto-bagging technology that supports your efforts to attain optimal production speeds without sacrificing quality.
Tough to Abuse
Designed with advanced features and built to take a beating, the TC AB490 meets the needs of a harsh meat packing environment.
- Rugged and built to withstand the rigors of your operation for reliable, worry free production.
- Constructed with 350 Stainless Steel to withstand the rigors of your operation.
- Built to withstand abuse from running large, heavy, bone-in cuts
- Stands up to caustic chemicals from washdowns.
The TC AB490 auto-bagging equipment is a true workhorse, crafted with the meat processer’s needs in mind.
Ease and Amped Up Efficiency
The TC AB490 Auto-bagging equipment creates on-demand, customized bag sizes for fresh meats.
- The TC AB490 seamlessly integrates into your operation to produce and print custom length bags for better fitting bags
- Specialty designed for simplified production, to maximize output, and minimize waste.
State-of -the-art integrated standard features that maximize production output and provide the ability to run with ease and facilitate simple and quick changeovers.
Compact design with a small footprint to minimize the space required for the equipment.
The TC AB490 can run up to 35 Bags per minute!
Supported by our Customer Technical Support Team
providing easy integration and assured performance.
Undeniably better for your bottom line!
We’re in the trenches with you!
Our best-in-the-business, coast-to-coast, reliable Customer Tech team is there for you. As a partner in your success they will be there to support you every step of the way.
Our team will be there from the onset to guide TC AB 490 installation, to lead training, and, to provide support ensuring your machine is humming and running at intended speeds to meet operational goals.