Fill your bags with more profits
You want your share of competitive, yet profitable segments like pet food and coffee.
Gain a competitive edge over your competition with new dimensions in plastic packaging. Our superior printing capabilities on both large and small bags, plastic and paper, will visually stop consumers in the aisle. These eye-catching bags are the result of high-definition, flexographic printing technology and advanced, custom-engineered converting equipment. And just as you’d expect from a leader like TC Transcontinental Packaging, any food products get full SQF level 2 & 3 certified protection.
We’re also experts at handling fluctuating volume needs. Specialized, multi-web bag making lines provide the flexibility to meet any demand requirements.
Even kangaroos admire our pouches
You’d have to hop a long way to match the safety, security, structural, and visual features of our pouches. They’re available in a wide range of sizes from single serve and toppers to larger applications. And variety doesn’t end with size. Choose from one of our many styles that include quad seal and box pouches, pinch and glue, fold-over bottoms, and terminated easy-fill gussets.
From center store to the fresh perimeter, TC Transcontinental Packaging is transforming the grocery supermarket. Through research and development, our pouches and other flexible packaging solutions address the new ways consumers want to purchase, store, and use a package.
- NEW state-of-the-art pouching lines
- Auto-wicketing capabilities for items such as diapers and feminine care products
- Machine direction laser scoring for micro and macro perforations
- Fitment and de-gassing valve applications for coffee
Pouch Variety: Flexible Paper, Plastic, and Hybrid Structures
- Quad seal bags
- True flat bottom bags
- Side guessets (2 webs)
- Fold and glue style bottom
- Pinch bottom
- Bottom and terminated gussets
- Stand up pouches
- Pinch seal, three-side seats, shaped seals
- Gusset bottom
- Doyen bottom
- Multiwall paper bags for pet food, dry foods, and industrial applications
- Hybrid bags: PET laminated, nylon composite
- Woven polypropylene bags
- Liquid bags and pouches
- Shrink bags for meat & cheese
- Poultry shrink bags
- Hot N Handy® rotisserie chicken pouch
- Fresh N Tasty® produce pouch
- Steam N Eat® produce pouch
- Oven N Done® bake in bag
- Meal Kit Pouch
Consumer Convenience Features
- Easy open and resealable features
- E-Z Tear for easy open
- Inline zippers and closure options
- Child-safe closure options
- Liquid spouts
- Reinforced and various handle styles available
- Punch holes in a range of styles & shapes
- Rounded corners and shape
- Demetallization for product viewing windows on metalized films
- Twist close for convenient twist closure of snack and candy bags
Unique Solutions for Unique Applications
- Sustainable pouches & bags
- In-store drop-off
- Microwave popcorn bags with susceptor film
Now that you have your product, let us take the reins and package it. We are immersed in the package industry and our experience and expertise can steer you in the right direction.