Flexible packaging for produce: Fresh and frozen that’s fresh-like
The demand for fresh foods keeps growing amid trends toward healthy eating. We focus on bringing the field closer to the consumer’s tables with concepts like Steam N Eat®.
This innovative flexible packaging allows you to offer fresh-cut produce – packed in-store – with a value-added steamable feature. Superior pouches, rollstock, and lidding film further let fresh produce live up to its name.
Customized, modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) helps fresh-cut products maintain quality and freshness. Puncture resistant, durable overwrap and lidding film are likewise perfect for any type of fresh meat or seafood.
On the chillier side of the aisle, anything from frozen fruit to french fries can thrive in our bags and pouches. Choose from rollstock or finished packaging, and be sure to make your consumers happy with our easy-open, resealable zippers.
- Fresh Produce
- Frozen produce
Fresh thinking for produce
- Premade bags & pouches
- Crystal-clear laminated film with laser perforations
- Easy-carry handle, resealable zipper and easy open feature
- Pouch can be customized with your store’s brand
- Pre-made pouches are easy to load and merchandise
If you would like to read the latest in produce trends, click here
- Calculated macro perforations for freshness retention
- Self-supporting bottom gusset
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Cross merchandising opportunities with pre-packaged assorted produce
- Increases sales volume by encouraging larger purchases
- Ready to cook convenience - Steam N Eat®
- New value-added pouch offers produce department a way to offer healthy ready-to-eat side dishes
- Available in 2 sizes
- Designed with customized laser venting technology for proper heating in the microwave
- Consumer convenience features like easy prep and clean up
- Lidding film
- Exceptional sealant properties with consistent peel strength
- Printed and non-printed peelable and non-peelable lidding films
- Our technical team has in-depth knowledge of various tray sealing equipment
Keeping it tasting fresh
- Wide variety of barrier materials for frozen fruits and vegetables
- Durable, abrasive and puncture resistant films to meet demanding processing, storage and distribution challenges
- Specialty engineered sealant film for frozen foods with wide seal range for challenging frozen packaging environments