Our laminations rock
Like a rock-solid bond, that is. It’s the core of our multi-layer, high-barrier, high-performance laminations.
You’ll also flip over our ability to custom tailor high-barrier sealants and laminations for unique applications. Stringent quality specifications and a broad range of materials – PET, foil, OPP, LDPE, HDPE, CPP, nylon, metalized films, paper (to name a few) – further strengthen the bond. And If you need more, the superior abrasion and heat resistance of our laminates will get you up and jumping.
Setting the beat is a talented R&D team that brings diverse experience in specialty markets. They have a long history of creating custom-developed films that meet tough barrier requirements without compromising aesthetic and machine-related performance needs.
- Advanced high barrier laminations – solvent, solventless and water based
- Duplex and Triplex laminations
- Registered coatings and cold seal adhesive capabilities
- Barrier laminations with many different film types and grades including metalized substrates and foil
- FDA and CFIA complaint laminates for hot fill, boilable, microwaveable and retort applications
- Temperature controlled hot room
- Extrusion coating and lamination capabilities
- Coating and lamination of many different film types and grades: plastic, paper, foils, metalized, and more
- Supporting numerous consumer markets: condiments, dairy, snacks, dry good, and others