Snack Food Packaging That’ll Keeps You Craving for More!
Did you know 23% of consumers choose snacks because of their portability?
Our team is here to support you in delivering on the needs of the market and your consumer. We know and appreciate the unique snacks & treat industry demands, and are poised to deliver. We provide industry-leading solutions& lead times that help you gain packaging and operational success while attaining the highest level of food safety.
Preserve the freshness of your snacks with the ultimate level of barrier. Our films extend shelf life and maintain flavor and quality integrity to preserve your product so it remains the rewarding treat it’s expected to be.
Perform by leveraging our expertise in materials for VFFS and HFFS packaging machines to yield high run speeds, minimum down time, and consistent quality. Our specialty films are crafted to ensure optimal processing efficiency and reliable sealing no matter the equipment.
Pronounce your brand message with beautiful packaging graphics. Our high-definition printing, specialty coating and metallization techniques combined with color management expertise ensures your package will entice consumers.
Rollstock for VFFS & HFFS
38% of Consumers eat snacks to beat boredom. Our packaging solutions for bars, nuts and snacks preserves flavor, extends shelf life, and is beautiful,… bringing excitement to snacking!
- Adhesive and extrusion lamination to meet a variety of product specific barrier needs
- Custom crafted film, foil, and paper laminations to attain barrier requirements
- Clear foil films and windows for product viewing
- Expertise in registered coldseal to attain long-run high-speed filling applications for heat sensitive products
- Ability to fulfill short and long runs to meet the needs of the premium independent brands through to national brands
- Directional, and contour laser scoring for easy open
- Sustainable packaging options to appeal to the environmentally conscious consumer
APPLICATIONS: Snacks, bars, nuts, treats
Finished Bags & Pouches
19% of Consumers say they eat snacks to improve their mood! We know you want to make consumers happy and providing convenient snack packaging in pouches gives them the choice to snack alone with single serve, or save some for later in resealable bags.
- High barrier options for optimized shelf life and product freshness
- Bag Sizes ranging from small to large to accommodate a range of solutions from single serve to club packs
- Variety of bag styles to meet all product needs:
- Stand Up Pouch
- Flat Bottom
- Quad Seal
- Custom Shaped Pouches
- Range of convenience features for easy opening and reliable reclose for later enjoyment
APPLICATIONS: Nuts, Bars, Confections, Cereals, Grains
Delight your Customer
Features that maintain package integrity, are frustration-free, and provide uncomplicated product access
- Closure options that preserve product freshness and support simple storage and use: child-proof zippers, front-zippers, tape, and much, much more!
- Windows to view product on side-panels, front, or back for consumer transparency
- Easy open features such as laser scoring and tear notch, and a wide range of recloseable options to maintain freshness after opening
- Form and function with handles, spouts, and unique shapes
Captivate the Consumer
Cut through the noise on shelf and allow your packaging graphics to stand out so consumers are reaching for you product
- Outstanding, award-winning print: 10 –color HD, and, ECG 7 Printing
- Enhanced graphics with registered coatings: tactile, matte, gloss, & specialty
- Unique & luxurious images with metallization and de-metallization patterns & techniques
- Sustainable options to respond to the environmentally aware consumer
Reasons Consumers Eat Salty Snacks:
To Treat Myself
To Try a New Flavor
Did You Know?
Resealable packaging is in-demand among US snackers:
64% of US consumers would like to see salty snacks in resealable packaging
49% of US chips consumers would pay more for chips in resealable packaging
Snacks in convenient packaging would allow consumers to purchase larger formats that can be kept fresher for longer and enjoyed in smaller amounts, without worrying about wasting the rest.