Learn the ins and outs of flexible packaging from the experts
The flexible packaging world constantly changes. Whether you’re new to the industry or a veteran looking for updates, TC University has the answers.
We regularly offer our Packaging Up Close program, a one-day seminar on flexible packaging. You’ll experience an in-depth review of flexographic packaging processes with a focus on innovation.
This informative training program provides a unique combination of classroom and practical education. Stepping onto the production floor and seeing the technology firsthand reinforces the classroom sessions. And our skilled technical experts make the most complex information understandable. Best of all, the instructors customize the content for each group of attendees.
All of the major aspects of flexible packaging will be covered, including:
- Polymer basics
- Polymer extrusion & processes
- Packaging materials & properties
- Lamination technology
- Printing & ink technology
- Developing a structure
- Packaging examples
TC University takes place in our plants. The 2019 dates are:
- April 10-11 (Transcontinental Spartanburg, Spartanburg)
- August 7-8 (Transcontinental Menasha, Menasha)
- October 3 (Transcontinental Ultra Flex, Brooklyn)
- November 7 (Transcontinental Premedia, Toronto)
We provide meals and snacks so that your only hunger will be for knowledge. And check out the Events page for more specific information.